Friday, February 4, 2011

What's that on your face?

Soooooo, I've been dying to have a forum to share this news about the best face cream EVER!  As a lady who is seriously obsessed with her skin (I have major remorse over my high school days of baby oiling my face and frying in the sun... There was also an unfortunate glacier hiking incident, where my lips got burned so badly, that they swelled up like Bubba Gump...  Not a sexy lip injection a-la-Ashlee-Simpson swollen, but a frightening, JESUS-what-happened-to-your-face kind of swollen), I have spent major money, and hours looking for the perfect cream that would help my skin stay pretty, and hopefully repair some of the damage.  Well, two weeks ago I stumbled upon The Youth as we know it by Bliss.  I was a little worried that it would be too heavy, as I now live in Houston, and the humidity here can be stifling, but have found it to be quite perfect and delicious, and it has made my skin so much softer and cleared up some of the discolouration from previous damage/acne etc.  I'm now using it in the mornings, and have stuck to my regular night routine (which I can share in a later post as it will require the attention of a full post), and am very happy with the results.

Today is also a happy day because a) my puppy woke me up with his snores (which only I find endearing), aaaaannnd b) the photos from last weekend's photoshoot should be ready today which I can't wait to share with everyone!!  It was such a fun, happy, sexy shoot!  The ladies were gorgeous, we sipped mimosas all day, and smoked a few cigarettes (for one of the Parisian style shots...  Everyone got caught up in the moment!), laughed and got some amazing shots! Kate Lesueur did the photography, and blew my mind how awesome she is.  I had a blast doing the makeup, and Leigh Robinson did the hair. Can't wait to share some photos with you soon!  Actually why don't I share a picture of the greatest thing invented while y'all are waiting for the professional photos...  That's right, it's an adult onesy.  It makes my life that much cooler.

xoxo

T

No comments:

Post a Comment