Saturday, March 12, 2011

Human biter that's not a vampire.. Guesses?

I got bit by a dog today.  On my shin.  WTF???  Erinn was with me, we were taking Dugg for a quick play between activities, and a freekin' dog decided my leg looked delicious.  Said dog bite:
Damn human biters
Look at those lil' teeth.
Hope it was delicious


A-hole.  Anyways, the wedding went amazing yesterday!  It was so much fun.  I love love love weddings.  They are always such happy times, and full of so much energy, and love!  I can't wait to see all the photos!  It was a lil' hectic getting everyone done, but PERFECT in the end!

Erinn and I had a girly day today and split from the boys who had the ultimate boy's day:  eating mass amounts of Texas BBQ, Going Trap Shooting, drinking beers and throwing darts at some ridiculous dart board (I've impaled someone before playing this stupid game), and then napping at home.  While Erinn and I had a FABULOUS girl's day!  It started out with a punishing stadium workout, followed by a rubber-legged sadistic run.  We ended up back at the house where our neighbour friends were having mimosas, and we promptly joined in on the fun.  We then got our AGGRESSIVE shop on, got some fab purchases, and are about to get ready for a fabuloso 5 course meal in a special table in the KITCHEN of Damian's Italian restaurant!!!

Get ready for a serious mascara review.  We did a late night Target trip and bought a few mascaras as we have to find a permanent replacement for the BELOVED MAYBELLINE LASH STYLIST!!  Why why why did they discontinue this amazeballz mascara?? You can still get it online, but it worries me to buy it as this delicious product was discontinued a couple of years ago, so how old are the mascara's I'm buying?  Anyways, the below mascaras will be given a full Kayo by Théa review, with the additional help of Erinn, who is basically a mascara guru as she is just as obsessed as me:

Oh the deliciousness...  A few not so good too

Waaiiit for it!!  It's coming it's coming!  There's a mascara for everybody!  Perhaps with this review, we shall attach some pics of Erinn's Thea-fyed makeup looks!  Video is in progress...

xo T

No comments:

Post a Comment