Thursday, March 10, 2011

A day in Pictures

So today was GLORIOUS!!  Actually the first hour was slightly sadistic, as I tried to keep up with Erinn (squeeee!!! She's here for a whole week of playing!!!) on a run...   I had two coffees, and last night's mexican food in my belly (not good pre-workout situation); not to mention she is an insane jogger.  I'm pretty sure my lungs were bleeding.

We then moved on to MY kind of day...  The hair salon for some delicious hair cutting and dyeing...  Erinn's finally reached a hair tone and level that she can play within to perfectly complement her skin (no small feat):  Today we decided to deepen things up a bit.  Leigh (i.e. the hair guru) used a demi-gloss that deepened and warmed everything up, so Erinn could get a slightly richer colour, but have it fade out in time, so there isn't such a commitment.  Perf.  Obviously I'm on cloud nine getting to play dress up and beauty with her, and the best explanation of today's course of events can be described in photos:

Getting to play makeup pre-hair and post-sadistic run
Leigh trying to make her way through Erinn's horse mane
Erinn: Post hair, and a lil' Kayo by Théa touch
Get ready world...  So effing hot

I then used the services of Brett (Erinn's husbo, and my pseudo-brother) to take a look at what he could do to build up my studio...  Him and my Husbo took the afternoon to get on the lighting and building supplies purchases, and the studio should be ready Monday!!

I have a wedding to do tomorrow:  A bride, 3 bridesmaids and a Mother of the Bride...  I'm super stoked as it will be an evening wedding; very elegant and formal.

Just a quicky today as I'm out the door now for happy hour and more friend-visiting good times.  I will OBVIOUSLY be doing a video featuring Erinn and some hot makeup look (any requests?), so stay tuned peeps!

Don't run with Sadists.

xo T

No comments:

Post a Comment