Friday, April 1, 2011

Théa-Fyed - Before and after 3

Today another hot mamma got a makeover!!  Mendy, a GORGEOUS mum, and the owner of Just Wax It got Théa-fyed this morning!!!  I'm not going to tell you how old she is as it will make people angry.  I will say that she has a daughter in college...  Ladies, you have to get yourself to Just Wax It and start using Mendy's skin care regimen because DAMN!  I have a bridal client later today so I will post those before and after's in a bit.  For now, let me show you how I took Mendy from here:

Before Théa-fication
 To Here:
After Théa-fication
Mendy is so beautiful, and her face is one of those that can actually hold a lot of makeup without looking drag-queenish...  So we went for a bold cat-eye on her.  The step by step to this look is as follows.  Deelish:

I added a couple of thin layers of foundation: First MAC's face and body foundation in N2,
followed by a dusting of MAC  Studio Fix foundation in NC35
to set the foundation, and give additional coverage.
I then used MUFE Concealer Palette No 2 under her eyes.
Contour time!  I used MAC's Matte Bronzer in Bronze,
MAC's blush in Peachykeen, &
MAC Studio Fix Highlighter in Gold
For the shadow (all MAC colours):  I blended a deep burgundy in Mendy's crease,
blended with a pinkish gold on the lid,
and highlighted under the brow and at the lash line with a matte champagne colour.
I used Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner in Black Onyx applied with an angled brush, &
MAC Charcoal Brown shadow applied with an angled brush on her brows.
For her lashes I used Maybelline Falsies mascara in Blackest black.
I finished the look by mixing a nude lipstick with a rosey lipstick, and toped it with a pretty gloss.
Mendy is one GORGEOUS lady!!  Get ready for today's bridal before and after, which I'll post later tonight...  I'm pretty sure Jessica (the said bride) is a doll, that knows how to move and talk like a Human.  She's insanely beautiful, and has zero pores.  Such a FAB DAY!!  I'm getting geared up to do a big Texas wedding on a gorgeous ranch tomorrow!  So excited (although slightly scared that I will get lost driving out there.  I tried to con the Husbo into driving me and "have quality time with Dugg-the-dog in Texas' Hill Country while I worked".  He told me to beat it).

Love weddings.  Love before and afters.  Love GPS'.

xo T



1 comment:

  1. Double layer magic has changed my life! My skin looks perfect and breathtaking all the time! Thank you so much for all your tipss!!!

    ReplyDelete